I started with Pentax Analog and tried Nikon and Canon as DSLR in the digital age. Without a doubt, excellent photo camera systems.
But – and I say that with great respect, a DSLR is simply too big, bulky and not suitable for my purposes.
Short disclaimer: These are my thoughts and opinions.
My criteria are:
- As compact as possible
- the possibility between electronic or mechanical release
- that I can do settings like ISO, exposure time etc. not only via a menu
- lower costs when buying lenses and a compact design
- To change the viewfinder to black and white to get a better impression of the lighting situation
- Results with Stunning JPEG Images
In the end, I decided to combine the function of a DSLR and that of a compact camera.
“The camera was launched in mid-2018 and was introduced as the successor to the X-T2. The core of the body is the X-Trans-CMOS-4 sensor and the X processor 4, which were used for the first time. According to Fujifilm, the sensor has a resolution of 26.1 megapixels and a excellent signal-to-noise ratio. This is said to provide usable images even at the camera’s maximum ISO of 51,200.” Source: Wikipedia